Designed for schools and rehearsal areas, these Studio Pianos are often chosen by experienced players for both home and professional use.
- Solid spruce soundboard and ribs
- Solid copper wound bass strings
- Hard maple bridges
- Aluminum alloy action rails
- Yamaha balanced action
- Spruce keys with hardwood buttons
- Grand piano key travel
- Cut thread tuning pins
- Bass sustain pedal
- Yamaha designed hammers with T-fasteners
- Vacuum Shield Mold Process (V-Pro) plate
- Seasoned for destination
Each key of a Yamaha piano is individually tested and measured for the corrections needed to obtain uniform down weight pressure. Yamaha actions play correctly and uniformly. This balancing helps ensure a lifetime of superior touch and control across the keyboard.