In setting out to design a piano that could resonate with the pianist, the designers of the CX Series have created instruments that can truly sing. TransAcoustic™ functionality has been added to this C3X. This is a TA2 type TransAcoustic™.
- The new soundboard resonates with the emotions of the performer.
- Revolutionary new music wire offers beautiful sustain and harmony.
- Expertise in frame making shines through in robust quality.
- Hammers based on those of the CFX Series.
- Voicing and regulation breathes life into the piano.
- A design that unifies piano with pianist, inheriting the legacy of the CF series.
- The peace of mind that comes with a Yamaha grand piano.
The end result is a series of instruments that is refined in tone, yet bold in design, the product of a dedication to innovation that allows Yamaha to remain true to its musical heritage. CX Series pianos represent progress that is commensurate with Yamaha’s 125th anniversary year – progress that will transform any room in which you play into a concert hall.