The top model in the CX Series is very close to a concert grand, and “sings” with a voice of refined grace.
- The new soundboard resonates with the emotions of the performer.
- Revolutionary new music wire in the middle and treble registers offers beautiful sustain and harmony.
- Expertise in frame making shines through in robust quality.
- The hammers used in the CX Series utilize the same felt as the CFX, giving these pianos bright tonal colors and a finely nuanced sound.
- A design that unifies piano with pianist, inheriting the legacy of the CF series.
- The peace of mind that comes with a Yamaha grand piano.
Preserving tradition is not the same thing as refusing to change;rather, it is from the ongoing search for perfection that traditions emerge. And when it comes to the tradition of crafting a grand piano, there is a sound, a tone to which only those who strive constantly to outdo themselves can aspire. For almost half a century, Yamaha’s world-renowned C Series grand pianos have continued through a gradual process of refinement The CFX full concert grand piano built on the knowledge, techniques, and experience gained during this long period, with craftsmen pouring everything they knew into the creation of an instrument that took bold new steps in piano design, seeking to attain sonic perfection. The CX Series extends this work further, providing a clear sound with a clean attack, sparkling tone, and transparent harmonies, all encased in an elegant, flowing form.