Powerful sound and a superb wooden keyboard offer unprecedented levels of versatility to pianists of all abilities.
- The CFX and the Imperial from Bösendorfer samples
- 256-note polyphony
- Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops and escapement
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless connection to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Andoroid
- 20 rhythms
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- (25 W + 25 W) x 2 amplifiers
Yamaha’s flagship 9’ concert grand piano, the CFX, offers sparkling highs and a powerful resonant bass with a sound that projects to the furthest reaches of any concert hall. The CFX was played by the winner of the prestigious International Chopin Competition in 2010, and has since gained recognition as one of the greatest concert grands of modern times. In 2008, Bösendorfer became part of the Yamaha Group and in 2014, the revered tone of the Bösendorfer Imperial was featured in the Clavinova CLP Series.