Powerful 2-way speakers, Bluetooth® Audio functionality, and a superb GrandTouch-S keyboard with wooden keys offer unprecedented performance capability to pianists of all abilities.
- New Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples, new Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer binaural sampling
- 38 voices, including 2 fortepiano voices (Mozart Piano/Chopin Piano)
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Grand Expression Modeling
- GrandTouch-S™ keyboard with wooden keys
- (50 W + 50 W) x 2 amplifiers
- (16 cm + 8 cm) x 2 speaker system
- USB Audio Recorder (Playback/Recording: WAV)
- 20 rhythms
- Built-in Bluetooth® audio
- Wireless connection to the Smart Pianist app via Bluetooth® MIDI
GrandTouch-S™ keyboard with wooden keys
Yamaha’s latest keyboard action features a broad dynamic range and faithful response to every nuance of touch that puts a wide expanse of tone—from delicate to bold—at the pianist’s fingertips. The highly consistent grand piano hammers replicate the pleasing response felt when the hammers strike the strings, enabling precise control of the tone. Highly absorbent synthetic-ivory white keys and synthetic-ebony black keys prevent slipping even during extended play and feel just like those of a grand piano.
GrandTouch-S keyboard of the CLP-745 features wooden keys that showcase Yamaha’s expertise with wood for pianos. Just as with grand piano keyboards, the solid wood is cut from the very best parts of well-dried lumber, making the keys more resistant to warping than keyboards made of laminated wood. The wooden texture and structure of the keys create a more grand piano-like feel.