The finest GrandTouch keyboard and sound system combine to give you the ultimate grand piano experience.
- CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
- 256-note polyphony
- GrandTouch keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops (wood is used for the white keys)
- 88-key Linear Graded Hammers
- Key counterweight
- Acoustic Optiomizer
- GP Response Damper Pedal
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless connection to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Andoroid
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- 3-way Speakers
- Folding key cover
Grand Piano keyboards are characterized by a light feel when played gently, and a heavier feel when played with more strength. Conversely, a non-grand piano keyboard has a uniform resistance regardless of whether the player uses a gentle or heavy touch. This has traditionally been one of the most significant differences between the touch of a grand piano and that of a digital piano. However, when developing GrandTouch keyboard action, Yamaha sought to reproduce the true key resistance that is unique to the grand piano, with greater fidelity. The result is an instrument with a more responsive touch, offering a greater dynamic range than ever before. Now you can experience a much more controlled, nuanced sound when playing softly, or powerful, brighter tones when playing with a stronger touch — just like that of a grand piano.