The new generation GrandTouch keyboard and finely-tuned 3-way speakers bring you the touch and feel of a real grand piano.
- CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples, CFX Binaural sampling
- 256-note polyphony
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
- GrandTouch keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops (wood is used for the white keys)
- 88-key Linear Graded Hammers
- Acoustic Optiomizer
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- 303 lesson songs
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless connection to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Andoroid
- Amplification 2 x (35 W + 50 W + 20 W)
- Speaker box
In a grand piano, sound resonates throughout the body of the instrument, producing a rich reverberation that envelops the listener in sound. This phenomena is reproduced perfectly in the Clavinova through enhanced Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM). The original VRM calculates the various states of the strings for each of the 88 notes on the keyboard, from one instant to the next, and timing and depth of damper pedals pressed. The enhanced VRM now also calculates aliquot resonance in the upper octaves, and the full resonance of the soundboard, rim, and frame. This technology allows for vivid, bright, richly-varied expression that reflects the limitless number of factors inherent in piano performance.